Alcoholic Beverages

The Crooked Pint Ale House is the exclusive provider of alcoholic beverage service as the site alcohol licence holder.  All alcohol service must be arranged with the Crooked Pint.  

* No outside alcohol is allowed.

Preferred Catering

The Crooked Pint Ale House is the preferred caterer for the Chaska Event Center.  They serve two menus: 

  • Crooked Pint Ale House menu - casual bar fare.

  • Sterling Catering menu - traditional banquet fare.

Crooked Pint contact: or 


Other Catering Options

You are welcome to use an outside caterer. 

  • Caterer must provide license and insurance documents.

  • Outside catering charge: 17% of food cost prior to tax.

  • Caterer must sign a use contract and is responsible for all cleaning and clearing of tables.

  • Caterer must provide their MN Preparedness Plan and follow all State guidelines. 


Outside catering requirements are reviewed in the event planning process.

Outside Catering Contract (pdf)

3210 Chaska Boulevard

Chaska, Minnesota  55318

952 . 227 . 7912


© 2020 Chaska Event Center

  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle